AFCA partners with QTA to benefit our members
We are excited to share some important updates regarding our ongoing efforts to enhance the benefits and support we provide to our valued members.
The following services will be available to AFCA's members:
- Assistance in applying and interpreting the national employment standards (NES) and the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Guidance on all aspects of employment law, including anti-discrimination legislation.
- Interpretation and application of relevant awards, agreements, and employment contracts.
- Support in addressing employment conditions and wage rates.
- Advice and assistance on performance management, disciplinary actions, and termination of employment.
- Support and guidance on matters related to the Fair Work Commission and industrial tribunals.
- Timely alerts on current industrial and employment issues impacting employers.
- Exclusive invitation to attend quarterly QTA employer forum meetings (both online and in person).
- Access to member prices for all QTA events.
- Assistance and representation in matters before the Fair Work Commission and various industrial tribunals.
- Review and preparation of documents, including correspondence, employment contracts, and responses to unfair dismissal and general protections applications.
- Support and guidance in drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements, individual flexibility agreements, and employment contracts.
- Assistance in preparing show cause letters, written warnings, and termination of employment letters.
- Workplace representation and support.
- Preparation and delivery of information sessions and educational workshops.
For further information or to access these services please complete the form below and we encourage all members to take advantage of this valuable opportunity.