Industry masterclass series - supported by PACCAR AND THE PACCAR DEALER NETWORK
Are you wanting to grow you and your business to be successful ?
Then join your AFCA colleagues for this important series of masterclasses that will take you and your business from good to great.
REGISTRATIONS are now CLOSED - should you wish to participate in our program next year please don't hesitate email your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is open to members, non members, business leaders and emerging leaders in harvest, haulage, civil and silviculture sectors. We will provide you with industry and 'Peer to Peer' support to assist you to improve your skills and your networks.
The program will support dialogue across the industry, improve business performance and sustainability, problem solve by helping others, impart knowledge and encourage innovation and leadership.
- Understand the interplay between external forces, industry trends, financial targets of the business and its internal capabilities in order to set, recommend and/or execute strategy.
- Recognise and adjust to new threats to or opportunities within the existing strategy and industry environment.
- Attract and retain a highly efficient workforce.
- Communicate the strategic plan effectively to get team buy in.
- Explore the benefits of embedding succession planning into your business strategy.
This program will:
- Assist you in your career progression by offering 'Peer to Peer' support
- Support dialogue across the industry
- Improve business performance and sustainability
- Problem solve by helping others
To learn more about our Industry Masterclass Series and how this program can help you improve your career
and your business why not view our recent launch video with our GM Carlie Porteous, our Director Ian Reid,
Admin Officer Terese Minall and your presenter Michelle Redfern.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
Michelle is an accomplished executive who has held leadership roles for Australian blue-chip companies, along with FTSE-listed outsourcing company Serco during her corporate career.
Michelle's strategic and commercial acumen has been honed throughout her career by managing P&L businesses and vendor panels and leading complex outsourcing and supply chain deals.
An experienced non-executive director, Michelle has held numerous sub-committee roles in the business and sporting sectors. This experience, as well as being a small business owner, means she brings real-world experience when guiding her clients and participants in her programs with a laser-sharp focus on diversity, equity and inclusion without losing sight of the business-critical factors of good governance, customer experience, growth and financial sustainability.
Michelle is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, holds an Executive MBA (Distinction) and holds various accreditations in organisational diversity and coaching. Michelle is an in-demand speaker and regular contributor to the discussion about equality and inclusion in sports and business workplaces.
Supporter by PACCAR AND THE PACCAR DEALER NETWORK